Caring for your Jewellery
Our jewellery is a combination of porcelain and high quality metals; primarily fine silver, sterling silver, gold filled and gold plated silver.
Each piece is designed to last and weather time with you.
Here are a few tips to help keep your jewellery looking its best.
- Clean your porcelain by gently wiping with a mild soap and luke warm water using a damp cloth.
- Sterling silver and gold plated sterling silver can fade or dull but can be shined using a polishing cloth.
- We recommend removing jewellery when sleeping, showering, swimming, applying perfume or beauty products before wearing.
- Contact with the air will tarnish your jewellery over time. Store in a closed container. Our unique bottles and tins are perfect for this!
- We hope you enjoying wearing our jewellery as much as we loved creating it for you.